We are pleased to announce the 12th International Symposium on Electrokinetics to take place in Dresden, Germany from September 10 to 12, 2017.
The conference will cover recent progress in fundamental and applied research on Electrosurface Phenomena in Advanced Materials and Soft Matter, including
- basic principles of electrokinetic phenomena
- molecular theories
- electrokinetic assembly
- ion-specific effects in materials sciences
- charge regulation, binding and electrokinetics in living matter
- ionic transport in polyelectrolyte complex materials
- advanced instrumentation and methods
- electrokinetics in bioanalytical applications and bioseparation
The technical program will be accompanied by an informal get together and by a conference dinner in the historical center of Dresden.
We are looking forward to an interdisciplinary conference with stimulating contributions from leading scientists in field and we would be delighted to welcome you in Dresden.
Ralf Zimmermann and Carsten Werner
Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden